The Computer Vision Lab is seeking a new PhD candidate.
This position involves basic computer vision research, in particular the combination of deep learning with 3D vision techniques.
The PhD candicate will also collaborate with industry.
The tasks will involve designing, developing, and testing novel ideas in cutting-edge research, as well as coordinating and conducting data collection for their evaluation.
The position is open immediately.
- Masters degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or physics
- Good programming knowledge and experience with Python / C++ / MATLAB
- Interest, prior knowledge and experience in one or more of the following is a plus: 3D vision, deep learning, machine learning, GPU programming
- Enthusiasm for leading-edge research, team spirit, and capability of independent problem-solving
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
For applications, please send an email to: email@example.com
, including: CV, Transcript of courses taken and exam results, and qualifications in reading, speaking, and writing English.